Race Car Insurance from HDF
As a leading insurance brokerage in Alberta, we continually work for our clients to ensure they have the best insurance coverage possible. We don’t assume to know what’s best for you – we ask questions to find out!
Race car drivers told us there was a need for more comprehensive race car insurance in both Alberta and BC. In conjunction with our preferred underwriter, Financial Group, we created the innovative Green Light Race Car Insurance Program for both professional and recreational drivers.
Keep the thrill in racing and leave your race car insurance coverage to us.
Request a quote from us today!
The Green Light Race Car Insurance Program
We listened to race car drivers and pit crews and responded with coverage that is comprehensive and affordable. The Green Light Program includes:
- Complete coverage for your race car (excluding when the motor is running)
- Complete coverage for the trailer, parts and equipment
- $5000 coverage for tools
- No decal or advertising restriction on trailers
- Year-round protection at home, the track, on exhibition or in transit
- Exceptional rates for standard towing and tractor/trailer units
Racers Emergency Medical Insurance
Do you race outside of your home province or in the U.S.A.? Are you having a hard time finding medical insurance that will cover you while you are racing there? Well, this is what you’ve been looking for. Out of Province / Out of Country automobile racers can obtain emergency medical insurance to protect them at racing events, even while driving!
The plan is very inexpensive and will cover you for up to 30 days at a time, outside of your province or country of residence.
When you return to your province of residence, your 30 day clock resets.
- $5 million of Emergency Medical Insurance
- Covered 24 hours/day whether racing or not
- $120/year annual premium
An HDF broker can answer all of your questions and explain the program in more detail. Contact us today for a quote, then rev up those engines!